1. Structural Regulation of PdCu2 Nanoparticles and Their Electrocatalytic Performance for Ethanol Oxidation, Jing Xue, Guangting Han, Wanneng Ye, Yutao Sang, Hongliang Li, Peizhi Guo* and X. S. Zhao, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 8 (2016), 34497-34505.
2. Synthesis and Characterization of N-Doped Porous TiO2 Hollow Spheres and Their Photocatalytic and Optical Properties, Hongliang Li*, Hui Liu, Aiping Fu, Guanglei Wu, Man Xu, Guangsheng Pang, Peizhi Guo, Jingquan Liu and Xiu Song Zhao, Materials, 2016, 9, 849.
3. Solvothermal Synthesis of Hierarchical Colloidal Nanocrystal Assemblies of ZnFe2O4 and Their Application in Water Treatment, Peizhi Guo*, Meng Lv, Guangting Han, Changna Wen, Qianbin Wang, Hongliang Liand Xiu Song Zhao, Materials, 2016, 9(10), 806.
4. Structural evolution of palladium nanoparticles and their electrocatalytic activity toward ethanol oxidation in alkaline solution, Changna Wen, Zhaopeng Li, Caiyun Cao, Yiqian Wang,* Peizhi Guo*, X. S. Zhao, RSC Adv., 2016, 6, 91991-91998.
5. Capacitive behavior of chestnut shell-based porous carbon electrode in ionic liquid electrolytes, Yuqian Cui, Lulu Cheng, Changna Wen, Yutao Sang, Peizhi Guo*, X.S. Zhao, Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 2016, 508, 173-177.
6. MnFe2O4Colloidal Nanocrystal Assemblies as Anode Materials for Lithium-Ion Batteries, Yuqian Cui*, Fangfang Leng, Guangting Han, Guoliang Zhang, Hongliang Li*, Peizhi Guo*, X. S. Zhao, Int. J. Electrochem. Sci., 11(2016),7309-7317.
7. Experimental and theoretical studies on the effect of functional groups on carbon nanotubes to its oxygen reduction reaction activity, Yutao Sang, Aiping Fu, Hao Li, Jintao Zhang, Zichao Li, Hongliang Li, X. S. Zhao, Peizhi Guo*, Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 2016, 506, 476-484.
8. Synthesis of Palladium Colloidal Nanoparticle Aggregates and Their Electrocatalysis of Ethanol in Alkaline Media, Peizhi Guo,* Qinchao Wang, Yutao Sang, Guangting Han, Jing Xue, Zichao Li, Wanneng Ye,* Hongliang Li, X. S. Zhao, Science of Advanced Materials, 2016, 8, 1345-1353.
9. Electrochemical reaction of nitrobenzene and its derivatives on glassycarbon electrode modified with MnFe2O4colloid nanocrystalassemblies, Yutao Sang, Yuqian Cui, Zhen Li, Wanneng Ye, Hongliang Li, X.S. Zhao, Peizhi Guo, Sensors and Actuators B, 234 (2016), 46-52.
10. Electrospun polycrystalline LixFe0.2Mn0.8PO4/carbon composite fibers for lithium-ion battery, Fangfang Leng, Xu Yan, Laiying Jing, Ruirui Liu, Yun-Ze Long *, Hongliang Li *, X.S. Zhao, Peizhi nGuo *. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 2016, 495, 54-61.
11. Preparation and electrocapacitive properties of hierarchical porous carbons based on loofah sponge, Zichao Li, Kuilu Zhai, Guoqiang Wang, Qun Li* and Peizhi Guo*, Materials, 9 (2016), 912.
12. Nanostructured graphite-induced destabilization of LiBH4 for reversible hydrogen storage. KK Wang, XD Kang, JW Ren, P Wang. J. Alloys Compd., 2016, 685: 242-247.
13. The effect of modified AlN on the thermal conductivity, mechanical and thermal properties of AlN/polystyrene composites. Guanglei Wu*, Yiqun Wang, Kuikui Wang, Ailing Feng. RSC Advances, 2016, 6:102542-102548.
14. Facile synthesis and application of multi-shelled SnO2 hollow spheres in lithium ion battery. Guanglei Wu *, Hongjing Wu, Kuikui Wang, Chenhui Zheng, Yiqun Wang, Ailing Feng. RSC Advances, 2016, 6:58069-58076.
15. Fabrication and characterization of OMMt/BMI/CE composites with low dielectric properties and high thermal stability for electronic packaging[J]. Guanglei Wu*, Yonghong Cheng, Kuikui Wang, Yiqun Wang, Ailing Feng. Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, 2016, 27:5592-5599.
16. Lithium-storage Properties of Reduced Graphene Oxide and its Silicon Based Composites, Binghui Xu, Jintao Zhang, Yi Gu, Zhi Zhang, Wael Al Abdulla, Nanjundan Ashok Kumar and X. S. Zhao. Electrochemica Acta, 2016, 212:473-480.
17. Hongjing Wu,Guanglei Wu,Yanyan Ren, Xinghua Li, Liuding Wang. Multi-shelled metal oxide hollow spheres: Easy synthesis and formation mechanism. Chemistry-A European Journal, 2016, 22(26):8864-8871.