The Institute of Materials for Energy and Environment (IMEE) was officially launched in March 2015. IMEE is a multi-functional hub striving for excellence in fundamental and translational research, education and services.
IMEE Mission and Vision:
• Carrying out cutting-edge research and disseminating research findings to promote knowledge and technology translation
• Creating a healthy working and studying environment for nourishing students and earlier career researchers
• Providing professional services to the local, provincial and national needs
We believe our organizational structure and cultural diversity are the key to driving our mission. We strive for fostering an atmosphere that enables and helps staff, students, collaborators and visitors to achieve their study and career goal.
IMEE Key People:
• Staff: 19 with 6 full professors, 7 associate professors, 4 lecturers, 1 technician, and 1 admin staff.
• Postgraduate students: 85 including PhD students
• Postdoctoral research fellows: 2