1. Graphene decorated with Pd4Ir nanocrystals: Ultrasound-assisted synthesis, and application as a catalyst for oxidation of formic acid. Lian Ying Zhang*, Ze Liu. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science 505 (2017) 783-788.
2. Ultrasmall and uniform Pt3Au clusters strongly suppress Ostwald ripening for efficient ethanol oxidation. Lian Ying Zhang*, Yuyan Gong, Hongdong Liu, Weiyong Yuan, Ze Liu.Electrochemistry Communications 84 (2017) 1-5.
3. Deactivation mechanism and regeneration of carbon nanocompositecatalyst for acetylene hydrochlorination. Xingyun Li, Pan Li, Xiulian Pan, Hao Ma, Xinhe Bao.Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 2017, 210, 116-120.
4. Nontopotactic Reaction in Highly Reversible Sodium Storage of Ultrathin Co9Se8/rGO Hybrid Nanosheets. X. Wang, D. Kong, Z. X. Huang, Y. Wang, and H. Y. Yang, Small, 2017, 13(24) 15-18.
5. Proton-conducting solid oxide fuel cell (SOFC) with Y-doped BaZrO3 electrolyte. L. Bi, E.H. Da'as, S.P. Shafi. Electrochem Commun, 80 (2017) 20-23.
6. Effect of Dopant–Host Ionic Radii Mismatch on Acceptor-Doped Barium Zirconate Microstructure and Proton Conductivity. Elisa Gilardi, Emiliana Fabbri, Lei Bi, Jennifer L. M. Rupp, Thomas Lippert, Daniele Pergolesi and Enrico Traversa. Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 2017, 121 (18), 9739-9747.
7. Institute of Metal Research, Chinese Academy of Sciences: aiming to achieve breakthroughs in the development of materials. Lei Bi.National Science Review, 4, 2017, 269-282.
8. Assembly of colloidal cuprous oxide nanocrystals and study of its magnetic and electrocatalytic properties. Peizhi Guo*, Rongyue Wang, Jing Xue, Binghui Xu, Yutao Sang, Hongliang Li, X. S. Zhao.Colloids and Surfaces A, 2017, 522, 295-303.
9. Electrochemical properties of colloidal nanocrystal assemblies of manganese ferrite as the electrode materials for supercapacitors. Peizhi Guo*, Zhen Li, Shuibo Liu, Jing Xue, Gunglei Wu, Hongliang Li, X. S. Zhao. Journal of Materials Science, 2017, 52, 5359-5365.
10. Solvothermal synthesis of size-tunable ZnFe2O4 colloidal nanocrystal assemblies and their electrocatalytic activity towards hydrogen peroxide. Ruirui Liu, Meng Lv, Qianbin Wang, Hongliang Li, Peizhi Guo*, X.S. Zhao.Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials 424 (2017) 155-160.
11. Synthesis, characterization and electrochemical applications of Ir@SiO2 composite microspheres. Caiyun Cao, Zichao Li, Yanqiang Li, Guoqiang Wang, Shuping Yuan, Hongliang Li, Peizhi Guo, X.S. Zhao. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 2017, 529 979-984.
12. Tuning the electrochemical behavior of CoxMn3-x sulfides by varying different Co/Mn ratios in supercapacitor. S. Chen, H. C. Chen*, C. Li, M. Q. Fan, C. J. Lv, G. L. Tian and K. Y. Shu*.J. Mater. Sci., 2017, 52:6687-6696.
13. Porous carbon directed growth of carbon modified MnO2 porous spheres for pseudocapacitor applications, Yang Wang, Aiping Fu, Xuehua Liu, Yiqian Wang,Yanhui Li, Peizhi Guo, Hongliang Li and X. S. Zhao, 2017, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2017, 717,341-349.
14. Spraying Coagulation-Assisted Hydrothermal Synthesis of MoS2/Carbon/Graphene Composite Microspheres for Lithium-Ion Battery Applications. Jine Liu, Aiping Fu, Yiqian Wang, Peizhi Guo, Hongbin Feng, Hongliang Li, Xiu Song Zhao. Chem Electro Chem. 2017, 2027-2036.
15. Spray-drying Assisted Assembly of ZnO Nanocrystals Using Cellulose as Sacrificial Template and Studies on Their Photoluminescent and Photocatalytic Properties. Yanan Yuan, Aiping Fu, Yiqian Wang, Peizhi Guo, Guanglei Wu, Hongliang Li*, Xiu Song Zhao.Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochem. Eng. Aspects，2017, 522, 173-182.
16. In situ synthesis and preparation of TiO2/polyimide composite containing phenolphthalein functional group. Guanglei Wu*, Junli Li, Kuikui Wang, Yiqun Wang, Chen Pan, Ailing Feng. Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, 2017, 28(9), 6544-6551.
17. In Situ Polymerization of Modified Graphene/Polyimide Composite on Mechanical and Thermal Conductivity Properties. Wu Guanglei*, Cheng Yonghong, Wang Kuikui, et al.Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics,, 2017, 28(1): 576-581.
18. Improved thermal conductivity and dielectric properties of hBN/PTFE composites via surface treatment by silane coupling agent. Chen Pan, Kaichang Kou, Qian Jia, Yu Zhang, Guanglei Wu*. Composites Part B: Engineering, 2017, 111:83-90.
19. The Behavior of Acid Treating Carbon Fiber and the Mechanical Proper ties and Thermal Conductivity of Phenolic Resin Matrix Composites. Feng Ailing, Wu Guanglei*, Pan Chen, and Wang Yiqun. Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 2017, 17, 3786-3791.
20. Preparation of boz/glass fibers/cyanate ester resins laminated composites. Wang Yiqun, Kou Kaichang, Wu Guanglei*, Zhuo Longhai. Polymer Composites, 2017, 38(3):523-527.
21. Synthesis, Preparation and Mechanical Proper ty of Wood Fiber-Reinforced Poly(vinyl chloride) Composites. Feng Ailing, Wu Guanglei*, Pan Chen, and Wang Yiqun. Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 2017, 17, 3859-3863.
22. Interface Polarization Strategy to Solve Electromagnetic Wave Interference Issue. Lv Hualiang, Guo Yuhang, Wu Guanglei, Ji Guangbin, Zhao Yue. ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, 2017, 9: 5660-5668.
23. Graphene decorated with Pd4Ir nanocrystals: Ultrasound-assisted synthesis, and application as a catalyst for oxidation of formic acid. Lian Ying Zhang*, Ze Liu. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science 505 (2017) 783-788.
24. Improved thermal conductivity and dielectric properties of hBN/PTFE composites via surface treatment by silane coupling agent. Chen Pan, Kaichang Kou, Qian Jia, Yu Zhang, Guanglei Wu*, Tiezheng Ji. Composites Part B: Engineering, 2017, 111:83-90.
25. Interface Polarization Strategy to Solve Electromagnetic Wave Interference Issue. Hualiang Lv, Yuhang Guo, Guanglei Wu, Guangbin Ji, Yue Zhao, and Zhichuan J. Xu.ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, 2017, 9:5660-5668
26. Modified Bi2WO6 with metal-organic frameworks for enhanced photocatalytic activity under visible light. Jingjing Zheng, Zhengbo Jiao*. J. Colloid Inter. Sci. 2017, 488, 234.
27. The Charge Transfer Mechanism of Bi Modified TiO2 Nanotube Arrays: TiO2 Serving as a “Charge-Transfer-Bridge”. Zhengbo Jiao*, Mingdong Shang, Jiamei Liu, Gongxuan Lu, Yingpu Bi*.Nano Energy. 2017, 31, 96.
28. Fabrication of robust mesh with anchored Ag nanoparticles for oil removal and in situ catalytic reduction of aromatic dyes. Liu N, Zhang W, Li X, Qu R, Zhang Q, Wei Y, Feng L and Jiang L. Journal of Materials Chemistry A; 2017; 5(30): 15822-15827.
29. Nanocomposite deposited membrane for oil-in-water emulsion separation with in situ removal of anionic dyes and surfactants. Liu N, Zhang Q, Qu R, Zhang W, Li H, Wei Y and Feng L. Langmuir, 2017; 33(30) : 7380-7388.