1. X. Xu, L. Bi. X.S. Zhao. Highly-conductive proton-conducting electrolyte membranes with a low sintering temperature for solid oxide fuel cells, Journal of Membrane Science, 558, 2018, 4.
2. Binghui Xu, Xianggang Guan, Lian Ying Zhang, Xiaowei Liu, Zhengbo Jiao, Xuehua Liu, Xiaoqi Hu and X. S. Zhao. A simple route to preparing γ-Fe2O3/RGO composite electrode materials for lithium ion batteries, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2018, 6, 4048-4054.
3. Xiaowei Liu; Xuehua Liu; Baofen Sun; Heliang Zhou; Aiping Fu; Yiqian Wang; Yu-Guo Guo; Peizhi Guo; Hongliang Li, Carbon materials with hierarchical porosity: Effect of template removal strategy and study on their electrochemical properties, Carbon, 2018, 130: 680~691.
4. Dongdong Liu; Zhen Kong; Xuehua Liu; Aiping Fu; Yiqian Wang; Yu-Guo Guo; Peizhi Guo; Hongliang Li; XiuSong Zhao, Spray-Drying-Induced Assembly of Skeleton-Structured SnO2/ Graphene Composite Spheres as Superior Anode Materials for High- Performance Lithium-Ion Batteries, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2018, 2515~2525.
5. Heliang Zhou, Dexian Wang, Aiping Fu, Xuehua Liu, Yiqian Wang, Yanhui Li,Peizhi Guo, Hongliang Li, Xiu Song Zhao, Mesoporous carbon spheres with tunable porosity prepared by a templatefree method for advanced lithium–sulfur batteries, Materials Science & Engineering B, 2018, 227, 9-15.
6. Qianbin Wang, Lei Bi, Wanneng Ye, Haijie Cao, Xiaoxiong Wang, Xianfen Wang, Maoxia He, Guoqiang Wang, Shuibo Liu, Yun-ze Long, Hongliang Li, Peizhi Guo. Regulation of Structure and Ionic Intercalation of Colloidal Nanocrystal Assembly, Colloids and Surfaces A, 2018, 53.
7. Kuikui Wang, Guanglei Wu, Haijie Cao, Hongliang Li, Xiusong Zhao. Improved reversible dehydrogenation properties of MgH2 by the synergistic effects of graphene oxide-based porous carbon and TiCl3, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 2018, 43(15):7440-7446.
8. Zaojin Liu, Jing Yu, Xingyun Li, Lixue Zhang, Dong Luo, Xuehua Liu, Xiaowei Liu, Shuibo Liu, Hongbin Feng, Guanglei Wu, Peizhi Guo, Hongliang Li, Zonghua Wang, Xiu Song Zhao. Facial synthesis of N-doped carbon layer encapsulated Fe2N as an efficient catalyst for oxygen reduction reaction, Carbon,127 (2018) 636-642.
9. N. Ma, X. Liu, Z. Yang, G. Tai, Y. Yin, S. Liu, H. Li, P. Guo, X. Zhao. Carrageenan Assisted Synthesis of Palladium Nanoflowers and Their Electrocatalytic Activity toward Ethanol, ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering, 2018, 6(1), 1133-1140.
10. Eman Husni Da’as, Lei Bi, Samir Boulfrad, Enrico Traversa. Nanostructuring the Electronic Conducting La0.8Sr0.2MnO3−δ Cathode for High-Performance in Proton-Conducting Solid Oxide Fuel Cells Below 600°C, Science China Materials, 2018, 61, 57-64 .
11. Haichao Chen, Chenghao Huang, and Jianjun Jiang. A Few Atoms Thick Nickel–Cobalt Oxides Mesoporous Nanosheets and Their Arrays on Ni Foam for Supercapacitors with Ultra-Long Cycling Lifespan, Journal of The Electrochemical Society, 2018, 165(3), A448-A455.
12. Wu Guanglei, Cheng Yonghong, Jia Zirui, Wu Hongjing, Li Hongliang, Guo Peizhi, Lv Hualiang, Design of Carbon Sphere/Magnetic Quantum Dots with Tunable Phase Compositions and Boost Dielectric Loss Behavior, Chemical Engineering Journal, 2018, 333: 519-528.
13. L. Bi*, E. Fabbri, E. Traversa*, Solid oxide fuel cells with proton-conducting La0.99Ca0.01NbO4 electrolyte, Electrochimica Acta, 260 (2018), 748-754.
14. H.L. Dai, E.H. Da'as, S.P. Shafi, H.Q. Wang*, L. Bi*, Tailoring cathode composite boosts the performance of proton-conducting SOFCs fabricated by a one-step co-firing method, Journal of the European Ceramic Society, 38 (2018), 2903-2908.
15. B. Wang, L. Bi*, X.S. Zhao, Liquid-phase synthesis of SrCo0.9Nb0.1O3-delta cathode material for proton conducting solid oxide fuel cells, Ceramics International, 44 (2018), 5139-5144.
16. X. Xu, L. Bi*, X.S. Zhao, Highly-conductive proton-conducting electrolyte membranes with a low sintering temperature for solid oxide fuel cells, Journal of Membrane Science, 558 (2018), 17-25.
17. B. Wang, L. Bi*, X.S. Zhao, Exploring the role of NiO as a sintering aid in BaZr0.1Ce0.7Y0.2O3-δ electrolyte for proton-conducting solid oxide fuel cells, Journal of Power Sources, 399, (2018), 207-214.
18. L. Bi*, S.P. Shafi, E.H. Da'as, E. Traversa*, Tailoring the cathode-electrolyte interface with nanoparticles for boosting the solid oxide fuel cell performance of chemically-stable proton-conducting electrolytes, Small, 14 (2018), 1801231.
19. Haijie Cao*, Xin Li, Maoxia He, X. S. Zhao. Computational study on the mechanism and kinetics of NO3-initiated atmosphere oxidation of vinyl acetate. Comp. Theo. Chem., 2018, 1144, 18-25.
20. Xinxin Song, Hai Chao Chen*, Chenghao Huang, Yanliang Qin, Hongliang Li. Highly active and porous M3S4 (M=Ni, Co) with enriched electroactive edge sites for hybrid supercapacitor with better power and energydelivery performance. Electrochim. Acta, 2018, 283, 121-131.
21. Xinxin Song, Chenghao Huang, Yanliang Qin, Hongliang Li* and Hai Chao Chen*. Hierarchical hollow, sea-urchin-like and porous Ni0.5Co0.5Se2 as advanced battery material for hybrid supercapacitors. J. Mater. Chem. A, 2018, 6, 16205–16212.
22. Chen Pan, Kaichang Kou, Yu Zhang, Ziyu Li, Guanglei Wu*, Enhanced through-plane thermal conductivity of PTFE composites with hybrid fillers of hexagonal boron nitride platelets and aluminum nitride particles, Composites Part B, 2018, 153:1–8.
23. Chen Pan, Jiaoqiang Zhang, Kaichang Kou, Yu Zhang, Guanglei Wu*, Investigation of the through-plane thermal conductivity of polymer composites with in-plane oriented hexagonal boron nitride. Int J Heat Mass Tran. 2018, 120: 1-8.
24. Dongfang Yang, Qinglan Zhao, Liqing Huang, Binghui Xu, Nanjundan Ashok Kumar and X. S. Zhao. Encapsulation of NiCo2O4 in nitrogen-doped reduced graphene oxide for sodium ion capacitors, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2018, 6, 14146-14154.
25. Yuyan Gong, Xuehua Liu, Yangyang Gong, Diben Wu, Binghui Xu, Lei Bi, Lian Ying Zhang, X. S. Zhao. Synthesis of defect-rich palladium-tin alloy nanochain networks for formic acid oxidation, Journal of colloid and interface science, 2018, 530, 189-195.
26. Genqin Li, Chuanhui Zhang, Zhong Wang, He Huang, Hui Peng, Xuebing Li, Fabrication of mesoporous Co3O4 oxides by acid treatment and their catalytic performances for toluene oxidation, Applied Catalysis A: General, 2018, 550: 67-76.
27. Chuanhui Zhang, He Huang, Genqin Li, Lei Wang, Liang Song, Xuebing Li, Zeolitic acidity as a promoter for the catalytic oxidation of toluene over MnOx/HZSM-5 catalysts, Catalysis Today, DOI: 10.1016/16/j.cattod.201.2018.03.019.
28. Qingdong Zhang,‡ Na Liu,‡ Yen Wei and Lin Feng*, Facile fabrication of hydrogel coated membrane for controllable and selective oil-in-water emulsion separation. Soft Matter, 2018, 14, 2649-2654.
29. Yuying Zhu, Haichao Chen, Si Chen, Chao Li, Meiqiang Fan, and Kangying Shu. Sea urchin-like architectures and nanowire arrays of cobalt–manganese sulfides for superior electrochemical energy storage performance, Journal of Materials Science, 2018, 53, 6157–6169.
30. Jianghang Cao, Shiying Yuan, Hao Yin, Yuying Zhu, Chao Li, Meiqiang Fan, Haichao Chen. One-pot synthesis of porous nickel-manganese sulfides with tuneable compositions for high-performance energy storage, Journal of Sol-Gel Science and Technology, 2018, 85, 629-637.
31. Nitrogen-doped hierarchically porous carbon derived from cherry stone as a catalyst support for purification of terephthalic acid, Xingyun Li*, Kai Tie, Xiu Song Zhao, et al. Applied Surface Science, 447 (2018), 57-62.
32. Three-dimensional nitrogen-doped porous carbon anchored CeO2 quantum dots as an efficient catalyst for formaldehyde oxidation, Dong Luo,‡ Bingbing Chen,‡Xingyun Li,* Zaojin Liu, Xiaowei Liu, Xuehua Liu, Chuan Shi* and Xiu Song Zhao, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2018, 6, 7897-7902.
33. Xingyun Li, Baining Lin, Haobo Li, Qiang Yu, Ying Ge, Xiao Jin, Xuehua Liu, Yonghua Zhou, Jianping Xiao, Carbon doped hexagonal BN as a highly efficient metal-free base catalyst for Knoevenagel condensation reaction, Applied Catalysis B, Environmental, 239 (2018), 254-259.
34. Guoqiang Wang, Xuehua Liu, Shuibo Liu, Qianbin Wang, Lianying Zhang, Hongliang Li, Peizhi Guo, X. S. Zhao,The electrocapacitive properties of polyaniline/VXC-72 composite electrodes, Colloids and Surfaces A, 2018, 540, 98-105.
35. Zichao Li, Guoqiang Wang, Kuilu Zhai, Chengcang He, Qun Li, Peiguo Guo, Methylene blue adsorption from aqueous solution by loofah sponge-based porous carbons, Colloids and Surfaces A, 2018, 538, 28-35.
36. Qianbin Wang, Lei Bi, Wanneng Ye, Haijie Cao, Xiaoxiong Wang, Maoxia He, Guoqiang Wang, Shuibo Liu, Yun-ze Long, Hongliang Li, Peizhi Guo, Regulation of Structure and Ionic Intercalation of Colloidal Nanocrystal Assembly, Colloids and Surfaces A, 2018, 538, 229-237.