1. Elisa Gilardi, Emiliana Fabbri, Lei Bi, Jennifer L. M. Rupp, Thomas Lippert, Daniele Pergolesi and Enrico Traversa, “Effect of Dopant–Host Ionic Radii Mismatch on Acceptor-Doped Barium Zirconate Microstructure and Proton Conductivity”, Journal of Physical Chemistry C, in press, DOI: 10.1021/acs.jpcc.7b02163.
2. Lei Bi, “Institute of Metal Research, Chinese Academy of Sciences: aiming to achieve breakthroughs in the development of materials”, National Science Review, 4, 2017, 269–283. DOI: 10.1093/nsr/nwx049.
3. “Assembly of colloidal cuprous oxide nanocrystals and study of its magnetic and electrocatalytic properties”, Peizhi Guo*, Rongyue Wang, Jing Xue, Binghui Xu, Yutao Sang, Hongliang Li, X. S. Zhao, Colloids and Surfaces A, 2017, 522, 295-303.2017-03-06.
4. “Electrochemical properties of colloidal nanocrystal assemblies of manganese ferrite as the electrode materials for supercapacitors”, Peizhi Guo*, Zhen Li, Shuibo Liu, Jing Xue, Gunglei Wu, Hongliang Li, X. S. Zhao, Journal of Materials Science, 2017, 52, 5359-5365.2017-01-18.
5. Solvothermal synthesis of size-tunable ZnFe2O4 colloidal nanocrystal assemblies and their electrocatalytic activity towards hydrogen peroxide, Ruirui Liu, Meng Lv, Qianbin Wang, Hongliang Li, Peizhi Guo*, X.S. Zhao, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials 424 (2017) 155-160.
6. Guanglei Wu*,Yonghong Cheng, Zhengdong Wang, Kuikui Wang, Ailing Feng. In situ polymerization of modified graphene/polyimide composite with improved mechanical and thermal properties[J]. Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, 2017, 28(1):576-581.
7. Guanglei Wu*,Junli Li, Kuikui Wang, Yiqun Wang, Chen Pan, Ailing Feng. In situ synthesis and preparation of TiO2/polyimide composite containing phenolphthalein functional group[J]. Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, 2017, 28(9), 6544-6551.
8. Chen Pan, Kaichang Kou, Qian Jia, Yu Zhang, Guanglei Wu*, Tiezheng Ji. Improved thermal conductivity and dielectric properties of hBN/PTFE composites via surface treatment by silane coupling agent [J]. Composites Part B: Engineering, 2017, 111:83-90.
9. Hualiang Lv, Yuhang Guo, Guanglei Wu, Guangbin Ji, Yue Zhao, and Zhichuan J. Xu. Interface Polarization Strategy to Solve Electromagnetic Wave Interference Issue[J]. ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, 2017, 9:5660-5668
10. Structural Regulation of PdCu2 Nanoparticles and Their Electrocatalytic Performance for Ethanol Oxidation, Jing Xue, Guangting Han, Wanneng Ye, Yutao Sang, Hongliang Li, Peizhi Guo* and X. S. Zhao, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 8 (2016) 34497-34505.
11. Synthesis and Characterization of N-Doped Porous TiO2 Hollow Spheres and Their Photocatalytic and Optical Properties, Hongliang Li*, Hui Liu, Aiping Fu, Guanglei Wu, Man Xu, Guangsheng Pang, Peizhi Guo, Jingquan Liu and Xiu Song Zhao, Materials 2016, 9, 849.
12. Solvothermal Synthesis of Hierarchical Colloidal Nanocrystal Assemblies of ZnFe2O4 and Their Application in Water Treatment, Peizhi Guo*, Meng Lv, Guangting Han, Changna Wen, Qianbin Wang, Hongliang Liand Xiu Song Zhao, Materials 2016, 9(10), 806.
13. Structural evolution of palladium nanoparticles and their electrocatalytic activity toward ethanol oxidation in alkaline solution, Changna Wen, Zhaopeng Li, Caiyun Cao, Yiqian Wang,* Peizhi Guo*, X. S. Zhao, RSC Adv., 2016, 6, 91991–91998
14. Capacitive behavior of chestnut shell-based porous carbon electrode in ionic liquid electrolytes, Yuqian Cui, Lulu Cheng, Changna Wen, Yutao Sang, Peizhi Guo*, X.S. Zhao, Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 2016, 508, 173–177.
15. MnFe2O4Colloidal Nanocrystal Assemblies as Anode Materials for Lithium-Ion Batteries, Yuqian Cui*, Fangfang Leng, Guangting Han, Guoliang Zhang, Hongliang Li*, Peizhi Guo*, X. S. Zhao, Int. J. Electrochem. Sci., 11(2016)7309-7317
16. Experimental and theoretical studies on the effect of functional groups on carbon nanotubes to its oxygen reduction reaction activity, Yutao Sang, Aiping Fu, Hao Li, Jintao Zhang, Zichao Li, Hongliang Li, X. S. Zhao, Peizhi Guo*, Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 2016, 506, 476-484.
17. Synthesis of Palladium Colloidal Nanoparticle Aggregates and Their Electrocatalysis of Ethanol in Alkaline Media, Peizhi Guo,* Qinchao Wang, Yutao Sang, Guangting Han, Jing Xue, Zichao Li, Wanneng Ye,* Hongliang Li, X. S. Zhao, Science of Advanced Materials, 2016, 8, 1345–1353.
18. Electrochemical reaction of nitrobenzene and its derivatives on glassycarbon electrode modified with MnFe2O4colloid nanocrystalassemblies, Yutao Sang, Yuqian Cui, Zhen Li, Wanneng Ye, Hongliang Li, X.S. Zhao, Peizhi Guo, Sensors and Actuators B 234 (2016) 46–52.
19. Electrospun polycrystalline LixFe0.2Mn0.8PO4/carbon composite fibers for lithium-ion battery，Fangfang Leng，Xu Yan，Laiying Jing，Ruirui Liu，Yun-Ze Long *，Hongliang Li *，X.S. Zhao，Peizhi nGuo *.Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 2016, 495, 54-61.
20. Preparation and electrocapacitive properties of hierarchical porous carbons based on loofah sponge, Zichao Li, Kuilu Zhai, Guoqiang Wang, Qun Li* and Peizhi Guo*, Materials 9 (2016) 912.
21. Nanostructured graphite-induced destabilization of LiBH4 for reversible hydrogen storage. KK Wang, XD Kang, JW Ren, P Wang. J. Alloys Compd., 2016, 685: 242-247.
22. The effect of modified AlN on the thermal conductivity, mechanical and thermal properties of AlN/polystyrene composites. Guanglei Wu*, Yiqun Wang, Kuikui Wang, Ailing Feng. RSC Advances, 2016, 6: 102542-102548.
23. Facile synthesis and application of multi-shelled SnO2 hollow spheres in lithium ion battery. Guanglei Wu *, Hongjing Wu, Kuikui Wang, Chenhui Zheng, Yiqun Wang, Ailing Feng. RSC Advances, 2016, 6:58069-58076.
24. Fabrication and characterization of OMMt/BMI/CE composites with low dielectric properties and high thermal stability for electronic packaging[J]. Guanglei Wu*, Yonghong Cheng, Kuikui Wang, Yiqun Wang, Ailing Feng. Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, 2016, 27:5592-5599.
25. Lithium-storage Properties of Reduced Graphene Oxide and its Silicon Based Composites, Binghui Xu, Jintao Zhang, Yi Gu, Zhi Zhang, Wael Al Abdulla, Nanjundan Ashok Kumar and X. S. Zhao. Electrochemica Acta, 2016, 212:473-480.
26. Hongjing Wu,Guanglei Wu,Yanyan Ren, Xinghua Li, Liuding Wang. Multi-shelled metal oxide hollow spheres: Easy synthesis and formation mechanism. Chemistry-A European Journal, 2016, 22(26):8864-8871.
27. Synthesis of Magnetic MnFe2O4/Polyaniline Composite Microspheres and Their Electrocatalytic Activity for Oxygen Reduction Reaction, Meng Lv, Xilin, She, Qun Li, Juan Sun, Hongliang Li,* X. S. Zhao, Peizhi Guo.* Science of Advanced Materials, 2015, 7, 1686-1693.
28. Facile Synthesis of Palladium Colloidal Nanocrystal Clusters and Their Enhanced Electrocatalytic Properties, Ruixue Ding, Xinyan Wu, Guangting Han, Qinchao Wang, Hailong Lu, Hongliang Li, Aiping Fu, and Peizhi Guo.* ChemElectroChem, 2015, 2, 427-433.
29. Solvothermal synthesis of MnFe2O4 colloidal nanocrystal assemblies and their magnetic and electrocatalytic properties, Zhen Li, Kai Gao, Guangting Han, Rongyue Wang, Hongliang Li,* X. S. Zhao, and Peizhi Guo. * New J. Chem. 2015, 39, 361-368.
30. Template synthesis of palladium nanotubes and their electrocatalytic properties, Zhaopeng Li, Hailong Lu, Qun Li, X.S. Zhao, Peizhi Guo. Colloids and Surfaces A, 2015, 464, 129-133.
31. Sustainable Preparation of Copper Particles Decorated Carbon Microspheres and Studies on Their Bactericidal Activity and Catalytic Properties，Xinxin Cheng, Aiping Fu, Hongliang Li,*, Yiqian Wang, Peizhi Guo, Jingquan Liu, Jintao Zhang,and Xiu Song Zhao，ACS Sustainable Chem. Eng. 2015, 3, 2414-2422.
32. Mesoporous carbon spheres with controlled porosity for high-performance lithium-sulfur batteries, Dexian Wang, Aiping Fu, Hongliang Li, Yiqian Wang, Jingquan Liu, Peizhi Guo, Xiu Song Zhao, Journal of power sources，2015, 285, 469-477.
34. A revisit to proline-catalyzed amination under basic conditions: insight into the key intermediates and stereocontrolling transition state models for the reversal of enantioselectivity. Aiping Fu*, Changke Tian, Hongliang Li, Ping Li, Tianshu Chu, Zonghua Wang, Jingquan Liu, Chemical physics. 2015,455/65-72
35. Density Functional study of organocatalytic Mannich-type reactions:insight into reverse diastereoselectivities arising from catalysts with different scaffolds. Changke Tian, Aiping Fu, Chengyan Zhao, Hongliang Li, Zonghua Wang, Yunbo Duan, International Journal of Quantum Chemistry. 2015, 115, 398-405.
36. Structure and electrochemical performance of hollow microspheres of LiFexNi1/3−xCo1/3Mn1/3O2(0.000≤x≤0.267) as cathodes for lithium-ion batteries. Qing Chang, Heng Zhang, Xujun Wang, Weiquan Shao, Hongliang Li, Feng Yuan, Xiangang Xu and Sheng Xu, RSC Advances, 2015, 5, 56274-56278.
37. One-step solvothermal preparation of Fe3O4/graphene composites at elevated temperature and their application as anode materials for Lithium-ion batteries, Laiying Jing, Aiping Fu, Hongliang Li*, Jingquan Liu, Peizhi Guo, Yiqian Wang and Xiu song Zhao, RSC Advances, 2014, 4, 59981-59989.
38. Synthesis and Characterization of Magnetically Separable Ag Nanoparticles Decorated Mesoporous Fe3O4@Carbon with Antibacterial and Catalytic Properties, Qian Yu, Aiping Fu, Hongliang Li*, Hui Liu, Rui Lv, Jingquan Liu, Peizhi Guo and Xiu Song Zhao, Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochem. Eng. Aspects, 2014, 457, 288-296.
39. Preparation of cellulose based microspheres by combining spray coagulating with spray drying, Qiao Wang, Aiping Fu, Hongliang Li*, Jingquan Liu, Peizhi Guo, Xiu Song Zhao, Lin Hua Xia, Carbohydrate Polymers, 2014, 111, 393-399.
40. Theoretical investigation on the chemo- and stereoselectivities of isoleucine-catalyzed cross-aldol reactions between two enolizable aldehydes involving isobutyraldehyde and contrasts with proline catalysis, Aiping Fu , Chengyan Zhao, Hongliang Li , Changke Tian, Tianshu Chu, Fenghui Tian, Jingquan Liu, Zonghua Wang, Yunbo Duan, Tetrahedron: Asymmetry, 2014, 25, 418-428.
41. A density functional study of chiral phosphoric acid-catalyzed direct arylation of trifluoromethyl ketone and diarylation of methyl ketone: reaction mechanism and the important role of the CF3group, Aiping Fu, Wei Meng, Hongliang Li, Jing Nie and Jun-An Ma, Org. Biomol. Chem., 2014, 12, 1908–1918.
42. An RAPET approach to in-situ synthesis of carbon modified Li4Ti5O12anode nanocrystals with improved conductivity, Chao Wang, Hongliang Li, Aiping Fu, Jingquan Liu, Wanneng Ye, Peizhi Guo, Guangsheng Pang and Xiu Song Zhao，New J Chem. 2014, 38, 616-623.
43. Synthesis and characterization of magnetically separable Ag nanoparticles decorated mesoporous Fe3O4@carbon with antibacterial and catalytic properties, Qian Yu, Aiping Fu, Hongliang Li, Hui Liu, Rui Lv, Jingquan Liu, Peizhi Guo, Xiu Song Zhao. Colloids and Surfaces A, 2014, 457, 288–296.
44. Insights into the electrocatalysis of nitrobenzene using chemically-modified carbon nanotube electrodes, Yutao Sang, Baoyan Wang, Qinchao Wang, George Zhao, Peizhi Guo. Scientific Reports, 2014, 4, 6321.
45. Electrochemical properties of manganese ferrite-based supercapacitors in aqueous electrolyte: The effect of ionic radius, Rongyue Wang, Qun Li, Lulu Cheng, Hongliang Li, Baoyan Wang, X.S. Zhao, Peizhi Guo. Colloids and Surfaces A, 2014, 457, 94–99.
46. Electrocapacitive properties of supercapacitors based on hierarchical porous carbons from chestnut shell, Lulu Cheng, Peizhi Guo, Rongyue Wang, Lufei Ming, Fangfang Leng, Hongliang Li, X.S. Zhao. Colloids and Surfaces A, 2014, 446, 127–133.
47. Formic Acid-Assisted Synthesis of Palladium Nanocrystals and Their Electrocatalytic Properties, Qinchao Wang, Yiqian Wang, Peizhi Guo, Qun Li, Ruixue Ding, Baoyan Wang, Hongliang Li, Jingquan Liu, and X. S. Zhao. Langmuir, 2014, 30, 440−446.
49. Daohao Li, Dongjiang Yang, Xiaoyi Zhu, Dengwei Jing, Yanzhi Xia, Quan Ji, Rongsheng Cai, Hongliang Li and Yanke Che,Simple pyrolysis of cobalt alginate fibres into Co3O4/C nano/microstructures for a high-performance lithium ion battery anode，J. Mater. Chem. A, 2014,2, 18761-18766.
50. Aiping Fu*, Chengyan Zhao, Hongliang Li, Fenghui Tian, Shuping Yuan, Yunbo Duan, And Zonghua Wang, Density Functional Study of Organocatalytic Cross-Aldol Reactions between Two Aliphatic Aldehydes: Insight into Their Functional Differentiation and Origins of Chemo- and Stereoselectivities. J. Phys. Chem.A, 2013, 117, 2862-2872.
51. Chengyan Zhao, Aiping Fu, Hongliang Li, Changke Tian, Zonghua Wang, Shuping Yuan, Yunbo Duan, The direct syn-aldol and anti-Mannich reactions catalyzed by axially chiral amino sulfonamide and contrasts with proline catalysis: insight from a computational study. Computational and Theoretical Chemistry, 2013, 1018, 77-84.
52. Synthesis and Characterization of Ferrous Tungstate Nanoparticles, Yuqian Cui, Peizhi Guo&, Guoliang Zhang, Hongliang Li, Jianqiang Yu, Yue Li, X. S. Zhao. Advanced Materials Research, 2013, 709, 15-18.
53. Template Synthesis and Electrocatalytic Properties of Palladium Hollow Spheres, Hailong ,Lu, Wanneng Ye, Peizhi Guo, Qinchao Wang, Chaojing Lu, X. S. Zhao. Advanced Materials Research, 2013, 709, 11-14.
54. Facile Synthesis of ZnFe2O4Nanoparticles with Tunable Magnetic and Sensing Properties, Peizhi Guo*, Lijun Cui, Yiqian Wang*, Meng Lv, Baoyan Wang, X. S. Zhao. Langmuir, 2013, 29, 8997−9003.
55. Electrocapacitive Properties of MnFe2O4 Electrodes in Aqueous LiNO3 Electrolyte with Surfactants, Baoyan Wang, Peizhi Guo*, Huaqing Bi1, Qun Li, Guoliang Zhang, Rongyue Wang, Jingquan Liu, X. S. Zhao. International Journal of Electrochemical Sciences, 2013, 8, 8966-8977.
56. Facile synthesis of cobalt ferrite submicrospheres with tunable magnetic and electrocatalytic properties, Lijun Cui, Peizhi Guo*, Guoliang Zhang, Qun Li, Rongyue Wang, Meng Zhou, Lina Ran, X.S. Zhao. Colloids and Surfaces A: 423 (2013) 170– 177.
58. Theoretical study of stereoselectivity for syn-selective cross-aldol reactions of aldehydes catalyzed by chiral diamine organocatalysts，Chengyan Zhao, Aiping Fu, Hongliang Li, Ping Wang, Yong Xu, and Yunbo Duan，Advanced Materials Research, 2013, 798-799，63-66.
59. Preparation of Magnetically Separable Mesoporous Co@carbon/silica composites by the RAPET method, Hongliang Li, Jingjing Sang, Junhua Zhao, Aiping Fu, Hui Liu, Man Xu, Guangsheng Pang, Xiu Song Zhao, New Journal of Chemistry, 2012, 36, 2308-2315.
60. Preparation of Porous Hollow SiO2 Spheres by a Modified Stöber Process Using MF Microspheres as Templates, Hui Liu, Hongliang Li*, Zhaolong Ding, Hongyan Wang, PeiZhi Guo, JianQiang Yu, Cunguo Wang, Xiu Song Zhao, Journal of cluster Science, 2012, 23，273-285.
61. In Situ Coordination and Supramolecular Chirality of Some Achiral Benzothiazole-derived Schiff Bases Fabricated at Air/Water Interface, Peizhi Guo, Minghua Liu*. Chemistry Letters, 2012, 41, 1199-1200.
62. Carbon-nanotube-modified glassy carbon electrode for simultaneous determination of dopamine, ascorbic acid and uric acid: The effect of functional groups, Huaqing Bi, Yanhui Li, Shufeng Liu, Peizhi Guo*, Zhongbin Wei, Chunxiao Lv, Jizhen Zhang, X.S. Zhao*. Sensors and Actuators B, 2012, 171– 172, 1132– 1140.
63. Preparation of sucrose-based microporous carbons and their application as electrode materials for supercapacitors, Peizhi Guo*, Yi Gu, Zhibin Lei, Yuqian Cui, X. S. Zhao*. Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, 2012, 156, 176-180.
64. Preparation and characterization of nanostructured Pd with high electrocatalytic activity, Peizhi Guo*, Zhongbin Wei, Wanneng Ye, Wei Qin, Qinchao Wang, Xianfen Guo, Chaojing Lu, X. S. Zhao. Colloids and Surfaces A, 2012, 395, 75-81.
65. Glycerol-Assisted Synthesis and Electrochemical Properties of Co3O4 Nanowires, Guoliang Zhang, Dan Zhao, Peizhi Guo*, Zhongbin Wei, X.S. Zhao. Acta Phys. Chim. Sin.(物理化学学报), 2012, 28, 387-392.
66. Controlled synthesis, magnetic and photocatalytic properties of hollow spheres and colloidal nanocrystal clusters of manganese ferrite, Peizhi Guo*, Guoliang Zhang, Jianqiang Yu, Hongliang Li, X. S. Zhao. Colloids and Surfaces A, 2012, 395, 168-174.
67. Preparation and Characterization of Peanut-Shell-Based Microporous Carbons as Electrode Materials for Supercapacitors, Peizhi Guo, Qianqian Ji, Lili Zhang, Shanyu Zhao, Xiu-Song Zhao. Acta Phys. Chim. Sin.(物理化学学报), 2011, 27, 2836-2840.
68. Biomolecule-Assisted Hydrothermal Synthesis of Bi2S3 Nanoribbons, Yi Gu, Peizhi Guo, Xiu-Song Zhao,科学技术与工程, 2011, 11(32), 7888-7891.
69. Hydrothermal synthesis and characterization of ceria octahedrons, Zhongbin Wei, Yuqian Cui, Peizhi Guo, Yi Gu, Guoliang Zhang, Xiu-Song Zhao. Chin. J. Inorg. Chem.(无机化学学报), 2011, 27, 1399-1404.
70. Controlled synthesis, magnetic and sensing properties of hematite nanorods and microcapsules, Peizhi Guo, Zhongbin Wei, Baoyan Wang, Yanhua Ding, Hongliang Li, Guoliang Zhang, X. S. Zhao, Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 2011, 380(1-3), 234-240.
76. Biomolecule-Assisted Hydrothermal Synthesis and Optical Properties of Cu7S4 Nanotubes, Peizhi Guo*, Guangting Han, Baoyan Wang, X. S. Zhao. Acta Phys. Chim. Sin.(物理化学学报), 2010, 26, 2557-2562.
77. Mn2O3Nanomaterials: Facile Synthesis and Electrochemical Properties, Dan Zhao, Jinshan Tan, Qianqian Ji, Jintao Zhang, X. S. Zhao, Peizhi Guo*. Chin. J. Inorg. Chem.(无机化学学报), 2010, 26, 832-838.
78. Preparation of Chitosan-Based Porous Carbons and Their Application as ElectrodeMaterials for Supercapacitors, Qianqian Ji, Peizhi Guo*, X. S. Zhao*. Acta Phys. Chim. Sin.(物理化学学报), 2010, 26, 1254-1258.
83. Vapor-phase silanization of oxidized porous silicon for stabilizing composition and photoluminescence，Hong-liang Li*, Yingchun Zhu, Dongsheng Xu, Yong Wan, Lin-Hua Xia, Xiu-song Zhao，Journal of Applied Physics, 2009, 105(10), 0021-8979.
84. Theoretical studies of stereoselectivities in the direct organocatalytic Mannich reactions involving ketimine, Hong-liang Li*, Aiping Fu, Haining Shi, Journal of Molecular Catalysis A: Chemical, 2009, 303, 1–8.
85. Low temperature Facile Synthesis and Characterization of Single Crysta Colloid/Microstructures of Basic Lead Carbonate, Dan Zhao, Jinshan Tan, Peizhi Guo*, Xiusong Zhao. Science Technology and Engineering, 2009, 9, 7452-7455.
86. β-FeOOH Nanospindles：Facile Synthesis of β-FeOOH Nanospindles and Their Transition to α-Fe2O3 Nano-/Microparticles，Peizhi Guo*, Jinshan Tan, Qianqian Ji, Dan Zhao, Xiusong, Zhao. Chinese Journal of Inorganic Chemistry, 2009, 25, 647-651.
87. Hydrothermal Synthesis and Characterization of Hexagonal γ-MnS Single Crystal Nanorods in Presence of Biomolecule L-cysteine,Peizhi Guo*, Hongliang Li, Jianqiang, Yu, Hong Sun, Xiusong Zhao. Chinese Journal of Inorganic Chemistry, 2008, 24, 1387-1392.
90. Origins of Opposite Syn-Anti Diastereoselectivities in Primary and Secondary Amino Acid-Catalyzed Intermolecular Aldol Reactions Involving Unmodified r-Hydroxyketones，Aiping Fu, Hongliang Li, Shuping Yuan, Hongzong Si, and Yunbo Duan, J. Org. Chem. 2008, 73, 5264–5271. (SCI, IF=3.959)
91. Theoretical studies of stereoselectivities in the direct anti- and syn-aldol reactions catalyzed by different amino acid derivatives, Aiping Fu, Hongliang Li, Fenghui Tian, Shuping Yuan, Hongzong Si, Yunbo Duan, Tetrahedron: Asymmetry, 2008,11,1288-1296.
92. Aiping Fu, Hongliang Li, Hongzong Si, Shuping Yuan, Yunbo Duan，Theoretical studies of stereoselectivities in the direct syn- and anti-Mannich reactions catalyzed by different amino acids, Tetrahedron: Asymmetry , 2008, 19, 2285-2292.
93. Solvent Effects in Colloidal Crystal Deposition, Hongliang Li, Frank Marlow, Chem. Mater. 2006, 18, 1803.
94. Controlled Arrangement of Colloidal Crystal Strips, Hongliang Li, Frank Marlow, Chem. Mater. 2005, 17, 3809.
95. Improved Controllability of Opal Film Growth Using Capillaries for the Deposition Process, Hongliang Li, Wenting Dong, Hans-Josef Bongard, Frank Marlow, J. Phys. Chem. B, 2005, 109, 9939.