Professor Hongliang Li received successively his Bachelor degree from Qufu normal University in 1994, Master degree in Engineering from Harbin Engineering University in1997, and Ph.D. from Peking University in 2001. He then carried out postdoctoral researches at Bar-Ilan University, Israel, in between 2001 and 2003 and at Max-Planck-Institute für Kohlenforschung, Germany, from 2003 to 2005. After that he joined Shandong University as a professor and then shifted to Qingdao university in 2006. He is currently a full Professor in the College of Materials Science and Engineering at Qingdao University. His research interests mainly include the synthesis of composite materials and porous materials and the exploration of these materials for energy conversion and storage, e.g. lithium ion batteries, Lithium-sulfur batteries, and Suppercapacitors.
Mobile (WeChat): 15954290135
1. Yangyang Wang, Zongyu Wang, Xiang Zheng, Xinghe Teng, Lin Xu, Yapeng Yuan, Xuehua Liu, Aiping Fu, Yanhui Li, Hongliang Li*, Core-sheath heterostructure of MnCo2O4 nanowires wrapped by NiCo-layered double hydroxide as cathode material for high-performance quasi-solid-state asymmetric supercapacitors, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2022, 904, 164047
2. Xiang Zheng, Xiaowei Liu, Xiaopan Yang, Yangyang Wang, Xuehua Liu, Aiping Fu, Peizhi Guo, Hongliang Li*, 3D interpenetrating networks of MnO2/Carbon-CNTs composites derived from ZIF-67 MOF and their application to supercapacitors Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 2021,623, 126686
3. Xiaowei Liu, Xuehua Liu, Baofen Sun, Heliang Zhou, Aiping Fu, Yiqian Wang, Yu-Guo Guo, Peizhi Guo, Hongliang Li*, Carbon materials with hierarchical porosity: Effect of template removal strategy and study on their electrochemical properties, Carbon, 2018,130, 680~691.
1. Tao Wang, Xiaoshuang Yu, Min Fan, Qinghai Meng, Yao Xiao, Ya-Xia Yin, Hongliang Li*, Yu-Guo Guo*, Direct regeneration of spent LiFePO4 via a graphite prelithiation strategy, Chem. Commun., 2020, 56, 245-248.
2. Xin Men, Tao Wang, Binghui Xu, Zhen Kong, Xuehua Liu, Aiping Fu, Yanhui Li, Peizhi Guo, Yu-Guo Guo, Hongliang Li*, Xiu Song Zhao, Hierarchically structured microspheres consisting of carbon coated silicon nanocomposites with controlled porosity as superior anode material for lithium-ion batteries, Electrochimica Acta 2019, 324, 134850.
3. Dongdong Liu, Zhen Kong, Xuehua Liu, Aiping Fu, Yiqian Wang, Yu-Guo Guo, Peizhi Guo, Hongliang Li*, Xiu Song Zhao, Spray-Drying induced assembly of skeleton-structured SnO2/Graphene composite spheres as superior anode materials for high-performance lithium-ion batteries, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2018, 10, 2515~2525.
1. Heliang Zhou, Dexian Wang, Aiping Fu, Xuehua Liu, Yiqian Wang, Yanhui Li, Peizhi Guo, Hongliang Li*, Xiu Song Zhao, Mesoporous carbon spheres with tunable porosity prepared by a template free method for advanced lithium–sulfur batteries, Materials Science & Engineering B, 2018, 227, 9-15
2. Dexian Wang, Aiping Fu, Hongliang Li*, Yiqian Wang, Jingquan Liu, Peizhi Guo, Xiu Song Zhao, Mesoporous carbon spheres with controlled porosity for high-performance lithium-sulfur batteries, Journal of Power Sources，2015, 285, 469-477.